Assistant Maintenance Manager11.01.2019
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc., a leading Charlotte area landscape management company, is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Serious consideration will be given to candidates who are energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated. Candidates applying for this position must have a working knowledge of MS Office and the aptitude to utilize current technology along with the ability to communicate effectively with prospects, clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
The candidate must have a minimum of an A.S. in Horticulture and/or 2 years of experience managing landscape accounts. A horticultural background and North Carolina pesticide applicators license are required.
Responsibilities for Position (assist in...)
- Planning, preparing, and posting of daily work schedules to execute job functions as estimated in the scope of work and defined by the contract.
- Conduct daily meetings with assigned foremen to discuss scheduling, work orders, equipment assignment, and crew staffing.
- Develop relationships with clients through site visits, telephone calls and email correspondence.
- Managing customer relationships, customer retention, and selling enhancements
- Perform onsite property inspections to ensure horticultural practices and quality control expectations are in force.
Requirements for Position
- Minimum of two years experience in the landscape industry
- A.S. in Horticulture or qualifying experience
- North Carolina pesticide applicators license
- Working knowledge in the following: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, organized, and able to multi task.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, phone & office etiquette.
- Maintain a valid
North Carolinadriver's license.
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The package includes; Salary, 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be a base salary of $45,000.00.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'
« Apply Now