Chemical Pesticide Applicator01.31.2022
We're looking for an EXPERIENCED Chemical Pesticide Applicator to join our team!
Apply TODAY if you have a North Carolina Pesticide Applicator License or have a background in commercial pesticide application.
We're looking for someone with strong attention to detail, a willingness to learn, the ability to work as a team & individually, and a great attitude!
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc. is seeking an experienced Chemical Pesticide Applicator to join our team.
Responsibilities for Position
- The ideal candidate will ensure the safe and appropriate application of chemicals to enhance the quality of the client’s landscape.
- The Chemical Pesticide Applicator may be asked to perform maintenance & enhancement duties other than those listed, from time to time, to assist in the management of contracted properties.
Requirements for Position
- Minimum of one years’ experience working with chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers
- Complete knowledge of chemical application equipment, including calibration of equipment
- An understanding of governmental regulations, ability to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets and manufacturer’s instructions for chemicals is required.
- Must be able to follow concise instructions on mixing of chemicals and apply safely and precisely.
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'« Apply Now