Irrigation Service/Repair Crew Leader02.01.2022
We currently have a position available for a Landscape Irrigation Service/Repair Crew Leader to join our team.
Job Summary - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in landscape irrigation with great attention to detail. This position will require the candidate to be proficient in the operation of landscape irrigation equipment, and the ability to adapt to multiple job functions.
Responsibilities for Position
- Qualified to operate all classifications of landscape vehicles and trailers
- Qualified in the performance of all irrigation specialty functions and utilization of diagnostic equipment
- Qualified to supervise all specialty job functions (e.g., ability to install low voltage lighting, irrigation system layout, installation, troubleshooting and service)
- Qualified to train crewmembers on how to perform all job functions
- Consistent at producing acceptable levels of quality and production
- Display positive leadership skills
Requirements for Position
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a crew
- Ability to read plans, follow instructions, and complete tasks
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes: 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'« Apply Now