Irrigation Service/Repair Technician07.09.2021
Job Summary - The irrigation service/repair technician (laborer) will have a strong work ethic, the aptitude to perform landscape irrigation, and excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Position
- Capable of using the following equipment: shovel, rake, and wheelbarrow
- Developing a working knowledge of landscape irrigation materials
- Capable of performing landscape irrigation job functions (i.e., gluing pipe, run wiring, basic controller functions)
Requirements for Position
- Interest in irrigation
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes: health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'« Apply Now