Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc., a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Irrigation Technician to join their team.
Serious consideration will be given to candidates who are energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated. Candidates applying for this position should be familiar with current technology utilized in the irrigation industry.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of three years experience in irrigation installation and/or irrigation service & repair.
Responsibilities for Position
- Ability to perform irrigation job functions such as plan reading, system layout, and irrigation system installation
- Ability to operate landscape irrigation equipment including trencher, boring unit, and backhoe.
- Working knowledge of two wire irrigation systems
- Perform irrigation system troubleshooting
- Perform irrigation diagnostics for system health
- Make recommendations for system renovation and enhancements
Requirements for Position
- Highly motivated, team oriented, organized, and able to multi task
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, phone etiquette
- Adhere to irrigation practices & standards
- Maintain a valid
North Carolinadriver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience. Pay rate is $16.00 - $18.00 per hour.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'
« Apply Now