Landscape Installation Foreman09.20.2017
The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced landscape installation foreman to join their team.
Essential functions - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in high end landscape installation with great attention to detail. This position will require the candidate to be proficient in the operation of landscape equipment, a working knowledge of plant material, and experienced in the installation of hardscapes.
Additional responsibilities for this position are as follows.
- Operate a mini excavator and compact track machine
- Perform site work functions, e.g., rough grade, final grade, and drainage installation
- Experienced in hardscape installation, e.g., paver sidewalks & patios, outdoor fireplaces & fire pits, modular retaining wall systems, concrete work, and setting boulders
- Have an extensive background working with plants and plant identification
Expectations for this position are as follows.
- Speak English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a four man crew
- Ability to identify the project process and manage accordingly
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, all candidates must meet the requirements and expectations
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package including salary and benefits. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits.
Hourly wage will be based upon experience with an entry level rate from $13.00 up to $15.00. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-verify verification.« Apply Now