Landscape Installation Foreman - Enhancements03.20.2019
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Landscape Installation Foreman to join their enhancement team.
Essential functions - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in high end landscape installation with great attention to detail. This position will require the candidate to be proficient in the operation of landscape equipment, a working knowledge of plant material, and the ability to adapt to multiple job functions.
Additional responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Ornamental tasks include; bed preparation, planting trees and shrubs, flower installation, mulch installation, etc.
- Operate a mini excavator and compact track machine
- Operate a 1-ton dump truck with equipment trailer
- Perform site work functions, e.g., rough grade, final grade, and drainage installation
- Operate chainsaw, pole saw, and hand-held equipment. Maintain safety standards, use personal protective safety equipment bat all times.
Expectations for this position are as follows.
- Speak English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a crew
- Ability to read plans, follow instructions, and complete tasks.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements and expectation. Pay for this position will be a competitive hourly rate based on experience.
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package including salary and benefits. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits.
All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-verify verification.« Apply Now