Landscape Installation Leadman01.19.2021
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Landscape Installation Leadman to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in landscape installation with great attention to detail. This position will require the candidate to be proficient in the operation of landscape equipment, a working knowledge of plant material, and the ability to adapt to multiple job functions.
Responsibilities for Position
- Include performing landscape installation job functions (i.e., loading, dig holes, plant, hand grade, apply various types of mulch and maintain a clean work area)
- Capable of using equipment, such as: rake, shovel, and wheelbarrow
- Developing a working knowledge of trees, shrub, perennials, and groundcover
Requirements for Position
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a crew
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes: health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience. Pay rate is $15.30- $15.60 per hour.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'