Landscape Installation Technician01.19.2021
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking Landscape Installation Technicians to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, the aptitude to perform landscape installation, and excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Position
- Include performing landscape installation job functions (i.e., loading, dig holes, plant, hand grade, apply various types of mulch and maintain a clean work area)
- Capable of using equipment, such as: rake, shovel, and wheelbarrow
- Developing a working knowledge of trees, shrub, perennials, and groundcover
Requirements for Position
- Interest in landscaping
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions, complete tasks and learn new skills
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes: health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience. Pay rate is $13.50- $15.15 per hour.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'