Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader02.07.2022
We're looking for an experienced Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader to join our team!
Job Summary - The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in landscape maintenance with good attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Position
- Include operating landscape maintenance equipment and performing landscape maintenance functions, e.g., mowing, turf fertilization, aeration & overseeding, shrub & tree pruning, leaf removal, and miscellaneous job functions
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment (i.e., string trimmer, stick edger, blower, walk behind mower, riding mower, chemical sprayer)
- Perform all specialty job functions (e.g., pruning, mulch, pine straw, aeration, seed & fertilizer, wheat straw, leaf removal and flower crews)
- Qualified to train crewmembers on how to perform all job functions
- Consistent at producing acceptable levels of quality and production
- Display positive leadership skills
Requirements for Position
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a crew
- Consistent at producing high levels of quality and production
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'
« Apply Now