Landscape Maintenance Foreman09.01.2019
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Landscape Maintenance Foreman to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in high end landscape maintenance with good attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Position
- Include operating landscape maintenance equipment and performing landscape maintenance functions, e.g., mowing, turf fertilization, aeration & over seeding, shrub & tree pruning, leaf removal, and miscellaneous job functions.
Requirements for Position
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage a crew
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience. Pay rate is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'
« Apply Now