Landscape Maintenance Leadman01.19.2021
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Landscape Maintenance Leadman to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, the aptitude to perform landscape maintenance, and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year experience in high end landscape maintenance with good attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Position
- Include operating landscape maintenance equipment and performing landscape maintenance functions, e.g., mowing, turf fertilization, aeration & over seeding, shrub & tree pruning, leaf removal, and miscellaneous job functions.
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment (i.e., string trimmer, stick edger, blower, walk behind mower, riding mower, chemical sprayer)
- Perform all specialty job functions (e.g., pruning, mulch, pine straw, aeration, seed & fertilizer, wheat straw, leaf removal and flower crews)
- Instruct crewmembers how to perform all job functions
- Ability to manage a crew, for short-term service or promotion
Requirements for Position
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Display leadership skills
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes: health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience. Pay rate is $15.30-$15.60 per hour.
To forward a resume select 'Apply Now'