Landscape Maintenance Manager02.01.2019
The Byrd’s Group Inc., a leading Charlotte area landscape management company, is seeking an experienced landscape maintenance account manager to join their team.
Serious consideration will be given to candidates who are energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated. Candidates applying for this position must have a working knowledge of MS Office and the aptitude to utilize current technology along with the ability to communication effectively with prospects, clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
The candidate must have a minimum of an A.S. in Horticulture with 3 years of experience in commercial landscape management or 5 years of experience managing commercial landscape accounts. An extensive horticultural background and North Carolina pesticide applicators license are required.
Responsibilities for this position will require:
- Planning, preparing, and posting of daily work schedules to execute job functions as estimated in the scope of work and defined by the contract.
- Conduct daily meetings with assigned foremen to discuss scheduling, work orders, equipment assignment, and crew staffing.
- Develop relationships with clients through site visits, telephone calls and email correspondence.
- Managing customer relationships, customer retention, and selling enhancements
- Perform onsite property inspections to ensure horticultural practices and quality control expectations are in force.
Compensation package will include base salary plus commission. The benefit package includes; 401k, paid vacations, paid holidays, health and dental insurance.
All offers will be contingent upon driver’s license check, background checks, and E-verify.
Send resume by selecting the link below.