Landscape Project Estimator01.01.2019
Landscape Project Estimator; The Byrd’s Group In
- Research new construction projects through AGC, Bid Clerk, and local resources to evaluate bidding opportunities.
- Maintain database of suppliers and subcontractors through estimating system.
- Obtain subcontract bids, evaluate subcontractor bid proposals, and assist in the preparation of project bid proposals.
- Analyze estimating report and review progress of projects.
- Maintain contact with subcontractors, suppliers, and specialty services for estimating opportunities.
- Submit accurate estimates, proposals, and bid packages.
- Assist in the transfer of projects from estimating to operations to ensure profitability.
- Assist all other departments in an estimating capacity.
- Ability to manage time wisely and meet deadlines.
- The Project Estimator may be asked to perform duties others than those listed from time to time as may be necessary to assist in the execution of corporate goals.
- Minimum of three years experience in the landscape industry.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Horticulture.
- Strong working knowledge in the following: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Job Cost estimating software.
- Hold a valid
driver's license. North Carolina
- Highly motivated, team oriented, organized, and able to multi task.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, phone & office etiquette.