We're looking for an experienced mechanic to join our team!
If you have with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to learn, give us a call or come apply TODAY!
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc, a leading Charlotte area landscape company, is seeking an experienced Mechanic to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be able to service and repair landscaping equipment. Candidate must be able to prioritize maintenance needs for a variety of equipment based upon changing seasonal job functions. Candidate should be able to use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot and quickly assess the causes of repair issues or have the willingness and aptitude to learn.
Responsibilities for Position
- Service and repair of all landscaping equipment including small engine, various mowers, tractors, aerators, leaf vacuum units, with the potential to learn how to maintain and repair various other types of equipment.
- Troubleshooting and service calls to landscape equipment in the field
Requirements for Position
- Candidate must have a valid North Carolina Driver’s License
- Candidate must provide their own mechanic tools
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent at producing high levels of quality and production
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage based upon experience.
Apply In-Person at 7509 Grier Road, Charlotte, NC 28213. We're open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Apply On-line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: E-mail email@example.com or Call Whitney at 704-790-8648
« Apply Now