The Byrd’s Group is always looking for new talent to join their team. Take a look at our current career opportunities and join the growing list of Green Industry Professionals.
We currently have a position available for a Landscape Maintenance Account Manager to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include...
- Planning, preparing, and posting of daily work schedules to execute job functions as estimated in the scope of work and defined by the contract.
- Conduct daily meetings with assigned foremen to discuss scheduling, work orders, equipment assignment, and crew staffing.
- Develop relationships with clients through site visits, telephone calls and email correspondence.
- Managing customer relationships, customer retention, and selling enhancements
- Perform onsite property inspections to ensure horticultural practices and quality control expectations are in force.
We currently have a position available for a Project Estimator to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include...
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Horticulture or related field.
- Strong working knowledge in the following: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Job Cost estimating software.
- Maintain a valid
North Carolinadriver's license.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, organized, and able to multi task.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, and phone etiquette.
We currently have a position available for an Irrigation Technician to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include...
- Ability to perform irrigation job functions such as plan reading, system layout, and irrigation system installation
- Ability to operate landscape irrigation equipment including trencher, boring unit, and backhoe.
- Working knowledge of two wire irrigation systems
- Perform irrigation system troubleshooting
- Perform irrigation diagnostics for system health
- Make recommendations for system renovation and enhancements
We currently have a position available for a Landscape Installation Foreman to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include...
- Ornamental tasks include; bed preparation, planting trees and shrubs, flower installation, mulch installation, etc.
- Operate a mini excavator and compact track machine
- Operate a 1-ton dump truck with equipment trailer
- Perform site work functions, e.g., rough grade, final grade, and drainage installation
- Operate chainsaw, pole saw, and hand-held equipment. Maintain safety standards, use personal protective safety equipment at all times.
We currently have a position available for a Landscape Maintenance Foreman to join our team. Responsibilities for this position include...
- Operating landscape maintenance equipment and performing landscape maintenance functions, e.g., mowing, turf fertilization, aeration & over seeding, shrub & tree pruning, leaf removal, and miscellaneous job functions.